Gone In Sixty Seconds Instant Wrinkle Eraser
· Instant and temporary wrinkle eraser. · Instantly erase the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a temporary look of a lift. · Fill in crows feet and deep creases. · Smoothes the look of puffiness and bags around the eye area. · Leaves no residue. · Works on all skin types. · Unique applicator rolls the product onto the skin with no mess. · Results last all day until washed off. · Can be applied under makeup, as well as over makeup, so keep one at home and one in your purse!
1. Squeeze tube to load roller balls with product (you should actually see product on applicator before you apply).
2. Sparingly apply Gone in Sixty Seconds directly to desired areas.
3. Smooth product out with finger for even application.
4. Let dry completely! For best results use a hair dryer on a cool setting until dry.
Note: May be used over makeup. Do not apply under moisturizer or skin care.
Q: What do I do if I apply too much?
A: Pat with a damp Q-tip to remove excess product.
Q: What do I do if I can't squeeze product out of the tube?
A: Simply run the tube and roller balls under hot water, then dry off roller balls.
Q: I am having trouble applying under my makeup - the product seems to come off easily. What can I do?
A: You will need to apply your makeup carefully, without rubbing or pulling too hard on the area where you applied Gone in Sixty Seconds. Applying makeup that requires buffing or rubbing is not recommended. If you continue to have problems we recommend applying Gone in Sixty Seconds over makeup. (Not recommended for use with powder mineral makeup that requires you to "buff" and use a Kabuki brush.)
Q: Does using a hair dryer make a difference?
A: YES! The best way to apply Gone in Sixty Seconds is with a hair dryer. Apply the product and use a hair dryer on the cool setting until completely dry.
Water, Sodium Silicate, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Echinacea Angustifolia (Purple Cone Flower) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Red 33, Yellow 6, Red 4.