The Toppik Brow Building Fibers Set makes even the thinnest eyebrows instantly thick, full and natural-looking. Brow Building Fibers last longer than eyebrow powder and look more natural than eyebrow pencils or gels. This 3-piece kit includes a brow wax to shape eyebrows, Brow Building Fibers and a custom dual-end brush for wax and fibers application, making this the best eyebrow makeup for full, natural-looking brows.
WHAT IT DOES
Learn how to shape eyebrows correctly with this 3-piece eyebrow kit. The Toppik Brow Building Fibers Set has 3 key components that make this groundbreaking brow set unique.
- Brow Conditioning Wax sets and defines the shape of your natural brows
- Brow Building Fibers adhere to brows, fill in patchiness, and give brows long-lasting thickness and color
- The Dual-End Brush ensures simple and precise application
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Available in 3 versatile shades that work with nearly all brow colors. Brow Conditioning Wax is made with nourishing Mango, Shea and Cocoa Butters to condition the skin and brow follicles. Avocado and Jojoba Oils also add moisture and help tame unruly brows. Brow Building Fibers are made of colored keratin protein, the same type of protein that is found in your hair. They have a natural static charge that binds the Brow Building Fibers to your hair, creating a completely natural look and feel.
1. Glide the angled side of the Dual-End Brush over the Brow Conditioning Wax. Lightly apply Brow Conditioning Wax to brows to shape, define, and prep them for the Brow Building Fibers.
2. Dip the rounded end of the Duel-End Brush into the Brow Building Fibers. Lightly dab onto your brows to fill in sparse areas and give brows more definition. Stray Brow Building Fibers can easily be brushed away.
3. Be sure to clean your Duel-End Brush regularly with a mixture of lukewarm water and shampoo. Rinse with clean water and use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go. Lay flat on a cloth to dry.
Brow Building Fibers: Keratin, Ammonium Chloride, Silica, DMDM Hydantoin. May Contain/peut contenir/puede contener: Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Green 5 (CI 61570), Green 3 (CI 42053), Green 6 (CI 61565), Orange 4 (CI 15510)
Brow Wax: Beeswax (Cera Alba), Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Hexylene Glycol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
Q. What if I apply the Brow Building Fibers before the Brow Conditioning Wax? A. We recommend applying the Brow Conditioning Wax first, so that you can set the shape for your eyebrows before you apply the Brow Building Fibers.
Q. How long will the Brow Building Fibers Set last before I need a refill?] A. The Toppik Brow Building Fibers Set is designed to last for 30 days with daily use.
Q. Can I purchase any of the products in the set separately? A. At this time all of the components are only available as a set.
Q. Do I have to use both sides of the Dual-End Brush? A. The Dual-End Brush is specifically designed to support both the Brow Conditioning Wax and the Brow Building Fibers. We recommend using the angled brush head for the Brow Conditioning Wax and the fluffy side of the brush head to apply Brow Building Fibers.