Rewards & Free Shipping for %%currentmonth%% %%currentyear%%
For our Fabulan & Dermmatch replacement please see our new water applied hair loss concealer, More Information here!
Fabulan Has Been Discontinued, Suzie's scalp concealer replacement is the answer to thinning hair or bald spots! • Easy Application! Clean and precise
The answer to thinning hair or bald spots!
• Easy Application! Clean and precise.
• Waterproof! You can jog or swim with it.
• Looks better! Makes you look better that any other product.
• Cheaper to use! It is a solid so it lasts longer. Average up to 4 months.
• Small and portable enough! You can go with it where no other product can be taken. Ex. Airplanes etc.
• Excellent for frontal hair lines and side area.
Note from Suzie: This product is applied wet, If you prefer a product that can be applied dry please see our own "Dry" concealer
Note: These photos and review are from our customer that uses the "Perfect Cover Up Kit" Which include the Fabulan Topical Shader
1. Fabulan Topical Hair Shader is applied to a clean dry / slightly damp scalp and hair.
- Moisten applicator with tap water.
- With slight pressure, rub applicator using circular motion in the container until a generous amount of powder has accumulated at the end.
2. Rub firmly by pressing applicator against your scalp and hair in the area to be covered.
- Color one section at a time.
- Blend into surrounding area for a natural continuous appearance.
- If more color is needed, repeat above steps.
- Apply color from back of the head to front. (stop about ½ inch before hairline)
- For a natural hairline application, rub along the edge of the colored area, making sure the color gets lighter as you get to the front of the head.
3. Once coverage is achieved, brush / comb hair thoroughly while still damp.
- This helps to thicken and coat hair by distributing the powder.
4. Dry hair naturally or by using a blow dryer on low heat / speed.
5. Once completely dry, brush hair thoroughly to remove any excess loose powder.
- To avoid getting powder on your clothes, wrap and old towel around shoulders.
- Clean applicator by washing with small amount of dishwashing liquid.
- Stand applicator up to dry.
- Wipe off any excess powder on forehead or neck with tissue.
- Fabulan Topical Hair Shader can be removed by shampooing.
The Fabulan Topical Shader Hair Loss Concealer is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Feb 27, 2020