AG Hair Cosmetics
Fast Food: leave on conditioner
Fast Food feeds, smoothes and calms frizzy thick or coarse hair instantly. Potent humectants and Abyssinian Oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and shine to dry, lifeless hair. pH 4.5-5.5
Apply a quarter-sized amount on clean, damp hair, focusing on ends. Comb through. Do not rinse.
WHAT’S IN IT:
- Aloe barbadensis extract – derived from the aloe vera plant; has therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties
- Abyssinian Oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey – naturally derived moisturizer that penetrates hair for long-term moisturizing benefits; also helps to repair split ends and attracts 50x its own weight in moisture. (And is also impossible to pronounce)
- Silk and keratin protein – adds moisture, strength, elasticity and shine
- Cetrimonium chloride – fights static
- Allantoin – a skin and scalp protectant
- Benzophenone-4 – PABA-free sunscreen that protects hair from UV rays
Fast Food + Recoil = adds additional nourishment for course and curly hair
LOVE IT EVEN MORE:
Fast Food has been one of our most-loved, top-selling products since the day we launched it. It’s a particular favourite with thick, course and curly hair types.
Share this Product
Seems to be a very good product.