- Spray and work through damp or dry hair to desired texture and grit.
- Finish over dry hair for long lasting hold
- Hold Factor 4
WHAT'S IN IT:
• Giant Sea Kelp - high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
• Bladderwack seaweed- rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair , bladderwack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
• Irish Moss - contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
• Dulse seaweed - rich in protein, potassium, iron, vitamin K and iodine which strengthens hair and protects from damage
• Seaberry Oil (sea buckthorn oil) - rich in Vitamin A and E that helps fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
• Vitamin E - conditions and strengthens hair
• Spring pea protein - naturally derived protein that promoted moisture retention and improves hair manageability, forms a protective film and reduces breakage of fine hair
• Silk amino acids - preserves moisture and provide a protective barrier to the hair.
WHAT'S NOT IN IT:
- Parabens - used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservations with a worldwide safety approval
- Sodium chloride - Also known as table salt, the most common ingredient in most salt sprays. AG uses Potassium Chloride extracted from the ocean, which is less drying on hair and gives a beachy look and feel
- PABA (or para-aminobenzolc acid) - one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970's. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin, and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexly methoxycinnamate.
- Gluten - all AG Products are 100% gluten-free