- Help Thinning Hair To Look Fuller Immediately
- Looks natural
- Waterproof So Won’t Come Off If You Sweat
- 100% Instant Gray Hair Coverage
- Easy Travel Case With Mirror and Applicator
- Easy To Apply
- Can be applied dry or wet
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Hair Loss Concealer And Hair Thickener By Skin Care By Suzie is a hair loss, hair thickening topical shading product. It is recommended for all types of hair loss, hair thickening or scalp concealing, whether it is male pattern of baldness or alopecia. It is a packed powdered formula and contains only safe FDA approved ingredients colorants and no hair dye.
Dual action thickening and concealing. It gives the appearance of thicker hair instantly. It works by giving added density and fullness to thin hairs. Also it colors the scalp effectively ending scalp show through. It can be blended in gradually and where you need it.
Hair Loss Concealer And Hair Thickener By Skin Care By Suzie can be used by men and women with any hair color. Can be also applied on hairlines and grey roots.
Hair Loss Concealer And Hair Thickener By Skin Care By Suzie will not block pores or interfere with normal hair growth. It is compatible with topical treatment. resists water and is safe to use in wet and humid weather but can be easily removed by shampooing. It comes in a range of 4 colors.
Hair Loss Concealer And Hair Thickener By Skin Care By Suzie can be applied dry or wet, Be able to apply when dry is great when your on the go but for a fuller thicker look you can apply this wet. Net weight 7g
Can be applied Dry or Wet
1 Hair Loss Concealer And Hair Thickener is applied to a clean dry / slightly damp scalp and hair.
- Moisten applicator with tap water. (if applying wet)
- With slight pressure, rub applicator using circular motion in the container until a generous amount of powder has accumulated at the end.
2. Rub firmly by pressing applicator against your scalp and hair in the area to be covered.
- Color one section at a time.
- Blend into surrounding area for a natural continuous appearance.
- If more color is needed, repeat above steps.
- Apply color from back of the head to front. (stop about ½ inch before hairline)
- For a natural hairline application, rub along the edge of the colored area, making sure the color gets lighter as you get to the front of the head.
3. Once coverage is acheived, brush / comb hair thoroughly while still damp.
- This helps to thicken and coat hair by distributing the powder.
4. Dry hair naturally or by using a blow dryer on low heat / speed.
5. Once completely dry, brush hair thoroughly to remove any excess loose powder.
- To avoid getting powder on your clothes, wrap and old towel around shoulders.
- Clean applicator by washing with small amount of dishwashing liquid.
- Stand applicator up to dry.
- Wipe off any excess powder on forehead or neck with tissue.
- Can be removed by shampooing.